Titans Metro Roller Hockey - DROP-IN 8U/10U/12U/14U - Indoor Goals
1.5 HOURS - SELECT DATE
***If you or your player are in any way ill or feeling ill, please do not sign up***
Registration is REQUIRED. *Non-Refundable*
(REQUIRED: All Parents, spectators, and players – each camp day)
COVID-19 HOCKEY PRACTICE/CAMP GUIDELINES SUMMARY:
• ALL Oregon Rollin’ Reign Hockey Camp events follow OHA Oregon State COVID-19 GUIDELINES.
• NOTE: If you or your player any way ill or feeling ill, please do not sign up.
• ALL players MUST Pre-Register for all Hockey Camps - "Player" = “Player” | “Goalie” = “Goalie”.
• ALL parents and players MUST complete the INDOOR GOALS COVID-19 SIGN-IN every camp day.
• Locker Rooms: Indoor Goals has placed blue 6’ distance squares on the floor. Please follow them.
• One spectator per player please - we are limited to 50 people total in the building at this time.
• ALL players/parents must complete online COVID-19 questions when registering.
• ALL players and parents are subject to temperature readings.
• Full roller hockey gear is required – minus shoulder pads.
• Players must bring individual water bottles - no sharing (name on bottle).
• MASKS: Must be always worn inside by parents and spectators unless consuming beverages.
• ALL participants are required to wear a mask when within Indoor Goals property, including parking lot.
ALL REGISTRATIONS ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE
Please contact Bryan Heim at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.